Pre-retirement training is suitable for any staff who are planning to retire in the next two years. Two day "Planning for retirement" courses can be booked through the Learning Institute. They prepare delegates to:
- Recognise the key challenges and opportunities that retirement presents.
- Investigate the income they can expect from their pension.
- Make decisions about financial planning for retirement.
- Discuss volunteering opportunities for experienced people.
- Make decisions about maintaining their health.
- Consider their goals and aspirations for the next phase of their lives.